Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The Road to Mirage, Week 2

I took Day 12 off and didn't play any Wizard101(except to harvest crops - poor Sierra lost all of her couch potatoes because the glitched garden didn't work anymore :( ) and...

 
 

Marleybone and Mooshu were all completed really fast because I screwed it and just had Sierra used her regular Mystic Colossus Deck. Of course, she rarely hits because Shadow Pips don't come often, but that's why Destiny has Tempest.

 

Also, I sped through Wysteria and the first part of Aquila really fast, and Destiny got both the Senator's Storm Toga AND Senator's Storm Laurel from Zeus's fight! Whoo! That's amazing luck right then and there! :D

After I post this post, I'll be running through Grizzleheim. I'm basically following the Co-Op Walkthrough by Zenmaster Blue and Blaze Lifehammer. They're playing a Fire and Ice wizard, so Destiny completes the elemental trinity. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment