Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Okay, so I was slacking off a bit... (A brief summary of the new wizards)

So basically, I didn't reveal the new wizards I was going to show off. I was going to but I got distracted and then dropped my accounts for a month to try to get work done on my Platinum Trophies and Pokemon games. But I renewed my time for the accounts and will try to balance PSN time, Pokemon time, and the new Dragon Quest VII for 3DS with Wizard time.

These are the second wizards in two of my accounts - Christina's and Natalie's accounts. I know, I know, I should really focus on my old wizards more, but I love the journey.



So here is an early picture of my two wizards. The boy is my Balance Wizard on Natalie's account. I really wanted a Sorcerer as Balance is my favorite school. Meet Chris Rainbowheart. Pokemon Sun and Moon reference there. ^_^


Then I wembled over who would be his partner, and eventually settled on a Pyromancer. Fire Wizards are pretty cool and a little less frail than Storm. Don't worry, both accounts WILL get a Diviner. This is Christian Fireeyes, a Secret of Evermore reference. Yes, another Christina, but all my female wizards are a reflection of myself and I didn't want to make two boys.

Both have hit Adept level and will be eventually going to Grizzleheim.


As you noticed, KI has added a lot of close-up zooms to their characters...


Seriously, almost every character gets a zoom-in...


Oh come on, give us a break! O_O

Anyways, if there is anything to report, I'll put it here. Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment